2011年1月21日金曜日

My Name

Hello everyone. My name is Kosei Kambara. I’m going to tell about my name. I will talk about piece of my name. First, I will introduce about 神. Its meaning is God. I think that some word’s meanings which use 神 are similar to god. For example it is shrine. I will talk about famous person. They are comedian. They are known as gods. He is professor Kamimoto. He teaches us reading.

Next I will talk about 原. Its meaning is field. I explain other words which use 原. It is source and grassland. I talk about famous person who use 原 in their name. He is Taizo Harada. He is comedian. Another person is Tatunori Hara. He is manager of the Giants.

Next I will talk about 浩. Its meaning is extensive. Capacious uses this Kanji. I talk about famous person who use 浩 in their name. He is Koji Tamaki. Recently, he got married Noriko Aota. Another person is Koji Kato. I think you saw him every morning.

Finally, I will talk about 誠. Its meaning is truly. Integrity uses this Kanji. I talk about famous person who use 誠 in their name. He is Makoto Hasebe. He is soccer player. Another person is Makoto Imaoka. He is baseball player.

I will talk about other Kosei. Formation and public welfare are same reading. However meaning is different. And famous person who is named Kosei is Kosei Inoue. He got a gold medal.

Next I will talk about my origin. My brother’s name is Kensei and my name is Kosei. It is same rhythm. If I have a brother, His name has sei.

Next I will talk about my nick name. When I was an elementary student, I was called Kambaccho, Kamba and Baraken by my friends and I had never been called Kosei by my friends before I went to KGU.

Finally, I made an alphabet composition. K is kind. I’m kind so I always help some people. O is Oasis. I’m just like Oasis, so if you come up to me, I would make you be happy. S is smart. I’m smart, so I can solve difficult things. E is Eccentric. I’m eccentric, so sometimes I might hug some people. I is interesting. I’m interesting, so the more you know me, the more you like me.

(394)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿